Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jobs Can be Fun


After graduating, I found it hard to get motivated to do anything about my nursing career. During my nursing studies we did apply practical and theoretical skills. This was encouraging and got me motivated to work. I know there are a lot of jobs out there for us nurses but I can’t seem to get motivated enough to seriously grab the opportunities and begin my career.

Since finishing my 3 year course I seem to just want to chilax, sleep in till lunch time (there’s nothing like lunch for breakfast) and maybe go to the beach if the weather is nice. This sluggish routine is actually getting quite draining and boring. The thought of working and getting a job is actually appearing quite fun and exciting.

I’m beginning to search for job opportunities in Australia, England and Singapore. Basically I want to move away from New Zealand and set base camp in an english speaking country. To me, this sounds very exciting and the thought of a job overseas sounds like fun!

I'll keep you posted on my job hunting!


www.whatsonnz.com

Whatsonnz

No comments: